2000 Member Club Funds Application
The 2000 Member Club provides grant support for revitalization projects in local congregations. To apply for funds, download and complete this form.
Projects eligible for club calls are:
- Redevelopment and/or relocation of existing churches to serve new areas of residential growth.
- Replacement, renovation or expansion of Ethnic Minority Local Church building.
- Provision of funds for capital improvements for special mission projects within the bounds of the Kansas East Conference.
- Assistance to an existing church for a new building addition.
- Assistance to an existing church to build a new parsonage when special conditions of missional strategy, parish development or similar needs warrant.
For information about applying for project funding, visit the 2000 Member Club page of this web site.